Welcome to our blog.

We are a bunch of new entrant learners at Wairakei School, Christchurch, New Zealand. We hope you enjoy looking at what we have been up to.

Room 12's Pirate Blog is embedded into our class space. If you're having trouble reading/scrolling down our pirate blog...you can visit our blog in a new window by clicking on this link: http://piratelearners.blogspot.co.nz/

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Out of the mouths of 5 year olds....

I absolutely love teaching!

Especially new entrants!  They come to school with an awesome attitude, they really want to do well, and they say and do the FUNNIEST things which make me laugh out loud.

This morning I was looking through the handwriting books to see what Room 12 had done on Tuesday (while I was away sick) and I found this.

Anyone want to know about 'slow motion kissing'?
I laughed so loud that Mrs Pringle heard me from next door.  Well done, Adela!

1 comment:

  1. Well done for making Miss O'Neill laugh Adelal. You are very good at forming ks, keep up the great work :)

    ReplyDelete