Welcome to our blog.

We are a bunch of new entrant learners at Wairakei School, Christchurch, New Zealand. We hope you enjoy looking at what we have been up to.

Room 12's Pirate Blog is embedded into our class space. If you're having trouble reading/scrolling down our pirate blog...you can visit our blog in a new window by clicking on this link: http://piratelearners.blogspot.co.nz/

Monday, June 30, 2014

We had absolutely brilliant weather for Discovery Time last week - it was glorious to spend some time in the sunshine!


Otakaro Discovery Time on PhotoPeach

Sophia: I like discovery time because I like painting.  I painted a princess.

Joel:  I like building.  It is fun.  I like what I built.  I made a laser.

Eita:  I like fairy bread.  It was so so so yum.  I like eating it.

Makylah:  I like discovery time.  I like skipping.  I can skip for a long time.  I was skipping with Rose.

Oliver:  I played on the iPads.  It was a game.  I liked the game on the Ipad.
Some of you may have already seen posters around the school (and in the Newsletter) about our tea towels.  Each child has drawn a picture of themselves and will be printed onto the Otakaro Tea Towel.  Only $8 - great gift idea!  How many will you purchase?  
Make your orders at the school office.


No comments:

Post a Comment